1. Participating in the investigation and design of geotechnical engineering projects (including foundation pit engineering, foundation engineering, ground treatment engineering, slope engineering, etc.).
2. Analyzing engineering data in engineering construction by using geotechnical and structural calculation software.
3. Responsible for coordination and follow-up of major projects, project scheme optimization, and accompanying marketing personnel to solve corresponding technical problems.
4. Understanding the project status on site, providing suggestions for the design of foundation, pile, retaining wall, dam, tunnel, etc., and solving the design technical problems in the construction.
5. Completing other tasks assigned by company leaders.